Youth Arts & Exploration Day Camp
hikers through experience-based youth day-camps.
Campers will travel to different habitats across northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire, exploring the natural world and creating art focused on their surroundings.
Each day we will travel to a unique and beautiful landscape and allow kids to learn about their environment while creating art in different media.
About the instructors
Kyle Browne, founder of KBCreative, is a professional artist and educator with an active practice in the Greater Boston area.
Learn more: kylebrowne.com
Dave Fatula, founder of Guineafowl Adventure Company, is a lifelong outdoorsman and New Englander committed to responsible recreation.
Example of 5-day Camp Schedule
EXPLORE NATURE TOGETHER
Guineafowl Adventure Company, in partnership with local artist, Kyle Browne, offers a student-focused, experienced-based outdoor education and leadership day camp.
- Closed-toe hiking boots or athletic sneakers with good tread. Please, no flip-flops or Crocs.
- Clothing appropriate to be comfortable outdoors for a full day, dependent on the weather conditions.
- Lunch and snacks for the full day – please remember, we burn a lot of calories hiking and exploring, so please provide them plenty of energy!
- A love of art and exploring!
- Round trip transportation from camp to our nature destinations each day
- Hiking Daypack equipped with a 2-liter hydration bladder and tube, with room for extra food, clothing and art supplies
- All necessary art supplies (sketchbook, watercolor set with travel paintbrush and sponge, graphite pencils, sharpener and eraser, viewfinder, pencil pouch)
- Instructors carry convenience and safety items with them for the group (first aid, sunscreen, bug spray, hand sanitizer, tissues, etc.)